Pink Rose Day is now less than 2 weeks away so we thought it was time to update you on how the plans are coming along for the BIG DAY!!
- The Official Launch Event has now been confirmed and will be held at Gosford Waterfront from 8am to 9:30am on the morning of the 15th (more details will be posted shortly)
- We have had great support from a number of Ambassador and Supporter Businesses and a big Thank You goes out to Business StickyBeak Sue Henry, Find My Local, The Transcription People, Belkin, MYC Partners, Words and Pictures, Forever Bronze Erina, Display Power Gosford, Embroidery Central and of course the fabulous team at Roses 2 Go.
- We have more and more Pick Up points coming on board, a full list will be coming shortly
- You can now pre order and pay for your roses, or make a donation, online vai the Get Involved page on the website. Payment is accepted via credit card, PayPal or EFT.
- We are of course very keen to sell beautiful roses on Pink Rose Day, but we’re also taking donations for those of you who would prefer that, or those very generous people who would like to give a little more. Pink Rose Day Donation Buckets are available at all Pick Up points, and will be carried by our Field Staff on the day. You can also donate via the website, by clicking on the ‘Get Involved’ page, then finding the donation button. Remember all funds are going directly to Central Coast Kids In Need
- You can keep up to date with the day to day latest news on the FaceBook page
So that’s the latest news!! With only 2 weeks to go we will keep you posted as the pre orders and donations continue to arrive.
Pink Rose Day – suppoting Central Coast Kids In Need