Pink Rose Day is almost here!
Tomorrow, Thursday, 15th November, we will be holding the second annual Pink Rose Day to raise money for local charity Central Coast Kids in Need.
They are a volunteer organisation who provide financial and other assistance to the families of seriously ill children who need to travel to Sydney or Newcastle for often lengthy and lifesaving medical treatment.
Last year we raised $5 000 for Central Coast Kids in Need, and this year our aim is to see if we can double that!!
We’d really appreciate your support in helping us reach our target.
Here’s how you can help:
1) Make a donation via the ‘Donate and Pre Pay’ page on this website
2) Order and pre pay for Pink Rose Day products (we’ll deliver them to your office on the day). You can pre pay on the website www.pinkroseday.com.au (click donate and pre pay)
3) Request an order form – the team at The Footprint Group will deliver to your office on the day and collect payment email@example.com
4) Attend the launch of Pink Rose Day at the Gosford Waterfront from 7am to 9am. It’s free to attend, you’ll be able to donate, buy Pink Rose Day products, grab a coffee, meet Josh Rose from the Central Coast Mariners enter some raffles and join in the fun at this family friendly before school time
6) Request a donation bucket so you can collect donations from your office, or the area around you.
We’re also looking for volunteer businesses to help collect donations and sell roses in their local area. If you are able to help us with this please email Kristy@thefootprintgroup.com.au.
For further information contact Kristy-Lee Johnston or Kristy Burness at The Footprint Group, official organisers of Pink Rose Day, call 4367 5500 or e mail Kristy@thefootprintgroup.com.au
Thanks for your support of this great cause!